One of the directions of our company activities is corporate practice. Specialists of UNEKS agency will assist in company operational matters settlement, preparation of managerial bodies’ decisions, drafting various documents. Right and promptly developed determinations of law allow to balance interests of members, shareholders and managers, prevent disputes and provide for sound operation of a company.
Here are main directions in this sphere where our lawyers can render consultations, documents development and representation of clients’ interests:
- Due Diligence – detection of risks and deficiencies of client’s main structures’ activity from the legal point of view and recommendations on recovery measures ;
- Corporate finances – elaboration of financial flows optimization models acceptable for a client in terms of corporate and tax legislation;
- Labour questions – consulting, documents preparation, representation in labour disputes;
- Securities – consultations on circulation of notes, deals with securities and legal due diligence of such deals;
- Antitrust laws / natural monopolies
- Representation of clients in regular courts, courts of arbitration and courts of referees on corporate issues;
- Bankruptcy – assistance in debts return; analysis of financial state and business activity of an enterprise; legal aid in bankruptcy procedure and property return;
- Complex transaction structuring and support – securing clients’ interests in terms of tax, civil, currency, corporate and other laws.